Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Baby!

Warning: The following may not be appropriate for small children, adults, animals, the elderly, etc... SCARY!!!

16 weeks and GROWING!

At 16 weeks pregnant I have gained 8 lbs and have officially embraced maternity clothing! While I am struggling with the many changes in my body, I am happy to say that our pregnancy continues to move forward without complications! Today Travis and I met our physician in Roseville, who will most likely be delivering our baby in 5 short months, and everything looked great. I love listening to the little heartbeat and I can't wait to find out in a few weeks if our little baby is a boy or girl. 

Also today, my favorite little man underwent an endoscopy to see if there any cause for his continued projectile vomiting. The procedure went well and biopsies are pending. My brother-in-law took a few pictures of the little guy: 



                                                       So Cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment