Thursday, March 25, 2010

Breaking the News

On March 14th, 2010, the TTs ran their FIRST HALF MARATHON!
What were we thinking???
Apparently I was thinking that I am somewhat athletic, a little lie I like to tell myself from time to time :( 
Travis crossed the finish line in a little over 90 minutes. Kristin and I paced ourselves at an 11:45 minute mile pace, and finished strong! YAY for the ladies!

Later that day we celebrated my Grandmother's Birthday with my family. Carter made his first family appearance, but stayed outdoors with Mom and Dad to be safe. He may be the cutest little man I have ever seen (I might be biased!). 

We also shared the BIG NEWS... finally telling our families that a BABY is one the way!!!!
YAY!!!

Here are a few pics of my favorite little nephew:








No comments:

Post a Comment