Thursday, March 25, 2010

Expecting....

The waiting for our little blueberry has begun! Pregnancy has been a positive experience thus far. I have yet to vomit and my first trimester was uneventful... which I consider a good thing! My biggest complaint up to this point has been fatigue (it's amazing how much energy it takes to make something so small!) ...but now entering my second trimester, I am feeling more energetic and more excited than ever before. It helps to have an amazing husband who is here to support me and to love us (and to do the many chores I don't feel like doing these days!).  The hubby and I can't wait for October to welcome our little bundle of Joy! October can't come soon enough!

                                                   Belly Shot: 8 Weeks Preggo

                                                  Belly Shot: 12 Weeks Preggo

No comments:

Post a Comment