Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby #2 Is On the WAY!!!


We found out in early January that we are expecting a second little bundle of joy :) At this point, I am 16 weeks along and SO thankful to be done with the nausea and tiredness of the first trimester. So far, this pregnancy has been more difficult than the first. I have been much more tired and nauseous than I remember being with Aislinn. I'm sure a lot of that can be attributed to having a toddler to care for this time around. Pregnancy (and life in general) is passing by quickly. It seems like we are always on the move which leaves little time to contemplate the upcoming changes. Work is tiring but going well. I'm working on picking up extra hours to ensure that I qualify for "baby bonding" leave when #2 arrives. Travis and Ais are doing well and looking forward to our family growing come Sept 2013. We are considering waiting until the birth to discover the gender of this little one, but we'll have to wait and see if we actually have the patience for that! I guess we need to line up names for a boy or a girl just in case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment