Thursday, March 28, 2013

Winter 2012



It's finally Springtime and the sun is starting to shine! Although I am not a fan of the winter months, I should at least acknowledge that they do exist, so here are some winter catch-up pictures! I wish I could load videos to the blog. Ais is such a busy body that I can't ever get any good pictures of her. I have lots of videos though! Maybe someday I'll figure out how to post them :)

BuzyKids in Folsom


The Train Museum in Old Sac with Reese


Ais loved holding Liam, but the feeling was not mutual!

Ais wants to do EVERYTHING herself, including her hair!

Playing in the yard.

Christmas


Fun trip to the snow park with the Herreras.




Ais started ballet and gymnastics classes through the city, and swim lessons at Sea Otter Swim School.  I think Gymnastics is her favorite so far!





No comments:

Post a Comment